NOTE : This Training is now VIRTUAL + will take place LIVE via ZOOM. You will receive all details to join upon registration.
This training is appropriate for those who have completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training and Mama Tree Level One.
Level two is designed for those who are looking to continue to study the art of teaching yoga to mamas. This rich training invites participants to dive deeper into themselves to discover their authentic voices.
This training also features guest teachers: Charisse Balance on pelvic floor function, Chrisandra Fox Walker on ayurveda for pregnancy and the childbearing year, Kari Marble on the Power of Touch in Infant Development and Intro to Baby Yoga + more.
Upon successful completions of both Mama Tree’s Level One and Two trainings, students will be eligible to register 85 hours toward a Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT) designation with the Yoga Alliance.
• Improving teaching skills/finding your authentic voice
• Practice teaching and assisting
• Sequencing classes Prenatal and Postnatal
• Working with Advanced students/modification
• Life in the Womb, understanding fetal development
• Ayurvedic perspective on the childbearing year
• Birth choices/empowered birth
• The Black Maternal Health Crisis in the U.S.
• Yoga for Labor, partner yoga and massage
• Intro to Yoga Sutra
• Understanding Pelvic floor function
• Postnatal Yoga and birth recovery
• The 4th trimester, for mom and babe
• The Power of Touch in Infant Development
• Intro to Baby Yoga” and developmental movement of babies
NOTE – All sessions will be recorded if you cannot attend LIVE, although we HIGHLY RECOMMEND attending every session LIVE if possible. This training is very interactive, and there are opportunities to directly interact with Jane and all of the guest teachers which is simply not as possible if you only watch the recordings.
NOTE : THE DETAILS FOR THE SCHEDULE WILL BE UPDATED SOON!
Wednesday, November 3 – Sunday, November 7th
9am – 6pm PST daily (with a daily two hour break, homework and live sessions)
This training is limited to 30 students!
Sliding Scale Pricing: $795 – $995
NOTE: A small group of scholarships will be given to BIPOC students and/or teachers who are committed to providing prenatal yoga to underserved communities. Please fill out this form to learn more and apply.